This is our Product Formerly Known as Memelabs. We first launched it several years ago as a complete contest solution for brands and agencies. We created custom promotions for social, online and mobile. We worked with some great brands and ran some sweet promotions.
But as the space has continued to evolve over the last few years, we decided we wanted to re-imagine our product offering.
Our team has been working incredibly hard to launch version 2.0 of our social engagement platform. We’re unveiling it publicly soon, but here’s some of the features you can expect:
- Contests, newsletter sign-ups, couponing, sweepstakes and more, encompassing the full customer and community lifecycle.
- Responsive web, allowing promotions to run seamlessly – and look amazing – on microsite, website, Facebook and mobile.
- Exclusive HootSuite moderation, giving you the tools to engage and communicate with your participants, as well as manage the entire promotion to ensure its success.
- The ability to build and launch a promotion in 15 minutes
Sounds pretty cool, right? But before we can launch, we need one more thing: a name. Our old name, Memelabs, just doesn’t quite capture what the product is now that it has evolved. So in the spirit of our contesting service, we’re opening up a Twitter contest to give you a chance to name Our Product Formerly Known as Memelabs.
The entry process is simple: just tweet at @Invoke with your proposed name and the hashtag #NameOn telling us what you think our social engagement platform should be called.
We’ll collect and review the entries, and the winner will receive a brand new iPad Mini. That’s right: one of these guys.
What we’ll consider in our judging process:
- Creativity – sorry, HootSuite is taken.
- Originality and URL availability – we want it to be a unique brand.
- Relevance – it should make sense as a name for a social engagement and promotions product.
So start sending in your entries! You can submit as many different ideas as you want – just tweet them individually. We can’t wait to see what you suggest.
(Click here for Official Twitter Contest Rules)