We may be biased, but we think we’ve got some of the best (and brightest) friends and followers around, which is why we’re excited to bring you a new weekly feature: The Friday Five. Every week, we’ll provide a short list of the most captivating reads as determined by our social media community.
1) Mark Wilson shows how one company is hijacking corporate logos to illuminate some hard-to-swallow truths. (FastCo.Design)
2) HootSuite ups the ante, raising a staggering $165M Series B Round from Insight, Accel and Omers. (TechCrunch)
3) Molly Mulshine blows the lid off take-out containers with a report on a new app for trading leftovers. (BETA Beat)
4) Shameless plug alert: Invoke Labs COO Keith Ippel makes a compelling case for disrupting demo days. (Fast Company)
5) Paul Boag eloquently explains the not-so-subtle differences between writing digital and business strategies. (Smashing Magazine)
What were some of your favourite reads this week? We always appreciate a good recommendation.
Photo credit: Leo Reynolds, Flickr