Invoke Media launched the Eat. St App April 3 and since the release the app has been downloaded more than 50,000 (and counting) times in North America as users seek out delicious street food.
The app was downloaded 15,000 times by Friday, April 8 and was listed as No. 3 on Apples’ free iPhone, lifestyle apps chart. Now, it’s sitting at No. 6. The app has been featured in more than eighty blogs ranging from Mashable to Mobile Marketer and PC World. Thanks to the Eat St. app, @invoke was trending on Trendsmap on the day of the release.
The app has a 1.10 version update and has a four star ranking in the iTunes app store. We’re making sure the app stays as up-to-date as possible with upgrades.
Here is what the Eat St. App allows you to do:
- Search for food carts in your area
- Filter carts by food type, distance and popularity
- Use the map to zoom out and find food carts in other cities
- View individual cart profiles and see menus, Twitter activity and operating hours
- Access a cart database that is constantly growing
- Add carts as a user or as a vendor (who can manage their profile)
- Watch teasers of the Eat St. TV Show